You are on page 3/3.
Where to buy? I went to my online go-to-store to purchase, Amazon, as I wasn’t sure where the local health food/seeds store was, and ordering from Amazon has always been easy with quick shipping! The sizes below have lasted me for just over a month. I drink the tea Monday through Friday at work and on weekends just drink water.
- Indus Coriander Seed, Organic, Fresh, 10oz [Link On Amazon] (opens in new window)
- Indus Cumin Seed, Organic, Fresh, 8oz [Link On Amazon] (opens in new window)
- Indus Fennel Seed, Organic, Fresh, 8oz [Link On Amazon] (opens in new window)
Final thoughts: the benefits of the ingredients above are a powerful combination at a price that is very affordable when you consider all of the benefits! You should bear in mind that before you start anything like this in your daily diet, you should consult your care provider. Also if you have any known reactions to Cumin, Coriander or Fennel, this may not be the supplement for you!
In closing: CCF Tea is a natural diuretic, which can increase the need to urinate. You should not drink right before bed! Also be sure and stay hydrated, plenty of water to compliment this tea so you don’t dehydrate! It is recommended that you drink just under 1/2 your body weight in ounces per day. See the ball park reference chart below to assist.
- A 100lb person should consume 40-60oz water per day.
- A 150lb person should consume 65-85oz water per day.
- A 200lb person should consume 90-110oz water per day.
- A 250lb person should consume 115-135oz water per day.
- A 300lb person should consume 140-160oz water per day.
I have been on this tea for about 4 weeks now and have noticed a decrease in appetite, I have dropped about 25 pounds through a change in diet and with use of the CCF Tea as a supplement. I feel more motivated, have more energy and have had fewer digestive issues as time has gone on. I consider this a win win and hope this article will help someone else out as well. If you do try it out, or have comments, I’d love to hear how it worked for you – drop a comment in the area below.
You are on page 3/3.